Adaptec recent decision

Chris Bondy temp at quad.quadrunner.com
Fri Jul 17 17:18:41 PDT 1998

i'm running
Linux temp 2.0.33 #6 Sat Apr 18 16:26:06 EDT 1998 i686 unknown
  8:21pm  up 9 days, 23:10

pentpro200 2940 uw, 5 4-gig drives, and 2 ide's. also runnning mdutil
raid0. was up 25days on pent 100. only been going down from all the new
expliots/dos attacks. i was going to update to 2.0.35+ because alan,
has added some stuff to .35+ but with all traffic i see. Not many people
seem to be have much with luck wih .34 .35 stuff.