Archive for the AIX7xxx mailing list

veliath at trident.hclt.com veliath at trident.hclt.com
Fri Jul 10 11:01:15 PDT 1998

u> Hello,
u> I was looking around for an archive of this list and came up with just
u> dpratt's archive at "confused.ume.maine.com". It lists the archive for
u> the months from Jan 1997 to July 1998 but when clicking on one,
u> retrieves mails from 1995.
u>
u> I do not know where else this mailing list is archived. Please let me
u> know by replying to this mail directly to me as I am not on the list
u> and I do not know where its archived.
u>
u> BTW, while I'm here, I have a kernel panic at boot timein the routine
u> aic7xxx_match_scb() at the first line. The value of the "scb"
u> argunment is 0. The driver page faults and panics the machine.
	I forgot to mention the version. The AIC7XXX_C_VERSION macro
	was set to "5.0.18" and I downloaded the code as part of the
	linux kernel from ftp.kernel.org, version 2.1.108 (latest as
	far as I know).

	Thank you,
	veliath at jasmine.hclt.com

u> The machine is an NCR S26 Hot Plug with an Adaptec AIC-7880 Ultra on
u> which the devices sit. It has another AHA-2940 Ultra on which there are
u> no devices. The panic happens on "scsi0" which I believe is the
u> former.
u>
u> If I have missed something very obvious, please let me know. And do
u> tell me where I can find that archive.
u>
u> Thank you,
u> veliath at jasmine.hclt.com