2 SCSI-Controllers with linux?

Doug Ledford dledford at dialnet.net
Thu Feb 19 07:30:38 PST 1998

Andreas Welbers wrote:

> Hi!
>
> A very short question: "Is it possible to use two AHA2940 Controllers
> with Linux or are there any known problems?"
>
> Anybody using such constellation?

One of my primary development test machines is just such a configuration.
One 2940UW controller on the PCI bus and one motherboard based aic7880P UW
controller.  Works like a champ.  In general, there are no problems with
multiple controllers unless one of the controllers is not supported (or not
fully supported) by the driver.

--

 Doug Ledford  <dledford at dialnet.net>
  Opinions expressed are my own, but