SCSI Info for free

Smith, Jeremy SmithJ at mps.bellhowell.com
Sat Aug 15 07:48:22 PDT 1998

I have recently found some very good reference material on SCSI ( every
current type ) and additional info on FC for free. Ancot, a supplier of
pretty good SCSI connectors/converters has it on their web page. If you
fill out a very short, not so annoying/bothersome survey under the "I
need ... " links they will send you the "Basics of SCSI" and "What is
Fibre Channel" books for free. Don't let the titles fool you either. The
SCSI book taught me quite a bit about background and very current
technology that I had a hard time finding elsewhere. For you engineer
types that no everything there is to know about the signaling and
electrical specs this stuff may not be news to you but it's still a good
reference. Just wanted to pass the word along.
Jeremy Smith
System Administrator
Bell+Howell MPS
smithj at mps.bellhowell.com <mailto:smithj at mps.bellhowell.com>

1400856 at mcipage.com <mailto:1400856 at mcipage.com>
Day: (919)767-6530
Eve: (919)859-5690
"Truth in philosophy means that concept and external reality
correspond."
George Hegel (1770-1831)