FreeBSD support for AIC7890

Martin Giguere zefrench at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:26:51 PDT 1998

One of my friend uses FreeBSD (I use Linux) wants to use his
ASUS P2BLS motherboard under FreeBSD.  The only problem we are having so
far is with the AIC7980.  I know where get kernel patches
for Linux, but not for FreeBSD.  Is there any way that the Linux
pachtes can be turned into a FreeBSD drivers?

Any other ideas on how to support the AIC7890 under FreeBSD?

Thanks for your time

Martin Giguere