Micropolis Drives

TST System Administrator admin at TST-MedHat.com
Fri Nov 14 17:39:54 PST 1997

Thought I should send this again with the correct subject heading.

To whom it may concern.

I tried to contact Micropolis about a warranty repair only to get a
message regarding not being in business anymore.

It seems their head office has shut them down.

There was a message on their phone line about contacting an individual in
writing about any claims against them.

Just thought you would like to know.

TST Consulting Inc.             |  Voice: 403.529.1560         |
Box 1599 C153                   |   Fax: 403.526.1560          |
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada   |  Office: 877 17 Street SW    |
T1A 7Y5                         |  Email: admin at TST-MedHat.com |