kernel stack corruption...aiee...

Stefano Colanzi colanzi at micronet.it
Fri Dec 5 01:17:03 PST 1997

At 14.28 04/12/97 -0600, you wrote:

>On 04-Dec-97 Tanvir Hassan wrote:
>>I have a 2940AU with 1.21 bios.  I just got the Slackware 3.3 Linux and

I don't know if I can help, but bios 1.21 od 2940AU have several problem.
I asked to adaptec an they send me bios 1.30 tha solved a lot of problems
(like controller does not see any disk after reboot if scam disabled and
impossibility to disable extended translation under sco-unix)
If you have an eprom burner i can mail you the file. Else mail to adaptec
end after some week you'll receive a chip for free
Stefano Colanzi
HTG s.r.l.
Viale Monza 196
20128 MILANO (ITALIA)