Black Box Executes Assembly ABI, Yet Which Masters Loom

From: grarpamp <grarpamp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:03:30 UTC
> gives ... sense of ultimate control ... we are still the masters of the computer.

Tens of billions of gates on modern CPU's NIC's GPU's HDD's,
every single one of them a closed source hw black box,
same for thousands upon thousands of lines of firmware,
hundreds of undocumented opcodes some now found with fuzzers,
"bugs", exploits, off by one "oops" in that ancient commit,
"Will Not Fix "Errata"". A world full of agents spies moles and
crypto-corrupting GovCorps, phones remotely controllable via baseband,
package interception mitm, etc. The average kernel bigger than Encyclopedia.
No, it's entirely plausible that what you think is "your" black box to play
master level of Tetris on, is actually someone else's just waiting for that
magic packet or execution pattern, always on, backed up to the connected
cloud, auto updated, AI enhanced, datamined, and oh my those alluring
honeytraps... Cortana Alexa and Ring.

"
Communication in a world of pervasive surveillance
Sources and methods:
Counter-strategies against pervasive surveillance architecture
ISBN: 978-90-386-5471-3
March 2022
The Adversary
4.4 - Standardization of cryptographic sabotage p.81
4.6 - ANT Catalog p.92
"

Demand and participate in the creation, startup, and purchase of...

#OpenFabs , #OpenHW , #OpenAudit , #FormalVerification ,
#CryptoCrowdFunding , #OpenTrust , #GuerrillaNets , ...

Your Freedom may well depend on it.

"Wer die Wahrheit nicht weiß, der ist bloß ein Dummkopf. Aber wer sie weiß
und sie eine Lüge nennt, der ist ein Verbrecher." 1
-- Bertold Brecht, Das Leben des Galilei, Seite 71