Firefox Runtime Error - FreeBSD Ports

From: <freebsd_at_yancy.lol>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:55:43 UTC
Hello,

I'm not sure where the best place to get help with this is, so I thought
I would start here after finding your email on the freshports firefox
page.

After compiling Firefox from ports with:
make -DBATCH install clean

I get the following error when running firefox:
XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /usr/local/lib/firefox/libmozsqlite3.so:
/usr/local/lib/firefox/libmozsqlite3.so: invalid file format
Couldn't load XPCOM.

About my install:
- Newly installed 13.0-RELEASE-p8
- Window manager is Xorg: /usr/ports/x11/xorg
- All other packages have been installed using ports (not many so far)

I was able to build and run Chromium but so far haven't had any luck
with Firefox.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers,
-Yancy