Mozilla (1.7.12_1,2) not linked against libpangox !?!

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 15:09:39 GMT 2005

Hi,

There seems to be a serious problem with the recent
port
of mozilla:

 $ mozilla
 /libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/components/libgfx_gtk.so:
 Undefined symbol "pango_x_font_map_for_display"

See also:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2005-November/027602.html

The problem is that /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/mozilla-bin
is not anymore linked against libpangox, which
contains
the symbol pango_x_font_map_for_display !!

Am I the only one that suffers from this problem?

I only can solve this problem by removing the pango
and
mozilla installations, and install the older packages
of these softwares. Then it's OK.

Regards,
Rob.