Excessive dependancies for OpenOffice 2.0 port

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 15 06:57:54 PST 2005

Guys, may I suggest to let GNOME users automatically pickup gnomevfs
while leave others happy too?
See http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/porting.html Optional GNOME
Dependencies for details.
I think same true for both OO an Eclipse ports.
Thanks,
Alexander.