azureus -> eclipse -> cairo problems persist

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 6 17:59:55 PST 2005

On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 02:01:38PM -1000, Randy Bush wrote:
> From: Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>
> Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:02:00 -1000
> To: Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux at FreeBSD.org>
> Cc: freebsd ports <freebsd-ports at FreeBSD.org>
> Subject: Re: azureus -> eclipse -> cairo problems persist
>
> > http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/azureus.tgz
>
> built clean
> started it
> at least one file has outbound traffic
> download has inbound traffic

	Well, I've just updated the azureus port. It is depending again
on jdk 1.4 instead of 1.5 since it brought too many problems.

	I'll send the next try for jdk 1.5 for the mailing list before
committing it.... next time.

	Thanks for the support and help.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature