A Splitter

Sudheer Vutukuru sudheer.vutukuru at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 23:34:55 PDT 2004

Hi  all,

i want to configure a freebsd machine to act like splitter

what i mean by splitter is we want to split the traffic based on a
hash function in to two/three streams. our setup is like this we will
keep 3 gigabit ethernet cards in one machine and we will be getting
traffic on one line we need to split the traffic and send them in two
lines.

for this can i write a module in freebsd that should do this, the
important point is i need to handle gigabit traffic. is there another
way to do this.

thanks in advance
sudheer
-