3ware 9550sx driver for freeBSD 6 amd64 ??

ke.han ke.han at redstarling.com
Tue Nov 8 22:03:16 PST 2005

Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
> 2005/11/8, ke.han <ke.han at redstarling.com>:
>
>>Devon H. O'Dell wrote:

> No, just boot the machine with the kernel I posted and before
> rebooting (after the install) make sure you copy that kernel over.

Devon,
Thanks for the help...sorry to be so dense but my brain must be a little
fried right now.
I do get it now ;-)
The only two extra questions I need are:
1 - this is a kernel for amd64/em64t or i386?
2 - in order to boot from this kernel, do I burn this on a second cd
from the 6.0 install CD and just swap the cds for the 3rd phase boot
process? and then put the 6.0 install disk back in once I'm at the
sysinstall screen?

thanks again, ke han