Support for Alder Lake graphics has arrived on CURRENT

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 04:32:25 UTC
The following is unofficial. I just noticed that the 5.15 kernel lkpi was
in the tree. graphics/drm-515-kmod with support for Alder Lake-UP3 GT2
[Iris Xe Graphics] graphics is ONLY for use on recent CURRENT systems.
While I am not sure what recent means, it is certainly any kernel from
sources newer than Feb-17.

I've only been running it for a couple of hours, but it seems to be working
well. I can finally dim the screen!
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com