Re: [OT]Dual GPU - help on the way

From: Kevin Bowling <kevin.bowling_at_kev009.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 06:07:53 UTC
Which version of nvidia-driver? If it’s stuck on 390 you will need to
manually create two XScreens and target the two gpus accordingly with
“pciconf -lv” b/s/f numbers in this stanza.  I think newer cards&drivers
might handle this better with glvnd but would like to hear a user report of
two non-SLI nvidia cards with >460 drivers and recent ports tree like
2021Q3.

https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/multi-nvidia-gpus-and-xorg-conf-how-to-account-for-pci-bus-busid-change/34556

If it works on Linux guides it should only need minor modifications for
FreeBSD.

Regards,
Kevin