Re: How to stay current with Elixir?

From: Pat Maddox <pat_at_patmaddox.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 07:14:48 UTC
On 11 Apr 2022, at 21:23, Pat Maddox wrote:

> We likely prefer quarterly for most of our packages, but would want a
> current elixir. I’m wondering how we can best accomplish that -
> whether it’s possible with pkg, or if we should consider using asdf
> to install erlang and elixir, or some other approach.

I have a bit more info: the elixir-devel package has a more recent
version (1.13.3 in quarterly). Thank you Dave Cottlehuber for working on
this!

I see that main includes a commit for 1.13.4
(https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/commit/lang/elixir-devel?id=506eea5e464b5dc38898c13a14b51631dcfc53c6)

What is the process for that commit making its way into quarterly?

Pat